Panache Designer Inspired Jewelry
Security and Privacy
Thank you for shopping at panachedesignerjewelry.com. We’ve done our best to ensure the privacy and security of your transactions. Your credit card number and other personal data will be treated with the highest standards of safety, security features, and confidentiality that technology will provide.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. You will need to register and create an account if you wish to make a purchase.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and information about our jewelry.
Your privacy is Important to Us
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All credit or sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database. This information will only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction has been completed, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if permissions are granted.
They enable the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser, capture, and remember certain information.
These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings.
Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service at 504-715-0741 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.